Here are links to a few resources you might find helpful:
- Where’s My Refund?
- Where’s My Amended Return?
- 2020 IRS Tax Scams To Avoid
- IRS Guide To Identity Theft
- Taxpayer Bill Of Rights
- IRS Tax Withholding Estimator
- Colorado Department of Revenue Online
- Where’s My Colorado Refund?
SMALL BUSINESS RESOURCES
- US Small Business Administration
- Small Business Development Centers – Local Assistance
- Small Business Development Centers – Learning Center
- Better Business Bureau
- SCORE (Service Corps of Retired Executives)
FINANCIAL RESOURCES FOR INDIVIDUALS
- 360 Degrees of Financial Literacy
- Feed the Pig (Debt Discipline)
- Financial Calculators (Mortgages, College, Social Security, Retirement and dozens more)
A large percentage of our clients use email to send documents to us. We have a new service this year that provides extra security for those that desire it. It is called SecureFile Pro and it works by providing a password-protected ‘dropbox’ type location where you can upload files and we can download files. If you are interested, please contact us and we will notify you when account is setup (usually the same day).